Charlotte, N.C. — Somethings occurred to me this morning as I was waiting for the liquid defibrillator to make its way into my sluggish bloodstream: It seems that in my land of birth, home of where I Get a Voice™, something has gone horribly, horribly wrong.
And I am not talking about Hillary this or Trump that, not those Snowflakes or these deplorables, I am talking about something much deeper and substantially more pervasive. And sinister.
No matter how I vote, no matter what I say, something has invaded our nation, and our lives are never going to be the same. It’s obvious that our Congress is absolutely out of our control, they have no interest in trying to make this country run well at all, and the rest of the population are either blindly supporting them or ignoring what they are doing.
I have friends and family that suddenly are openly hostile, and have permanently written me out of their lives and ceased all communication. Not because I believe differently than they do; very few people know what I side I take at all, as both give me endless opportunity for cheap shots. Frequently it’s as if the jokes just write themselves.
No, it’s because I am not against them or their beliefs. Read that again; it’s because I am not against them or their beliefs concerning whatever faddish notion that they currently are in bed with, but because I don’t openly instantly embrace the same with breathless anticipation and unquestioning fanatical devotion. When they spout off something they believe I apparently have only a short window of opportunity (<1 or 2 seconds as near as I can tell) to convince them that I am a comrade spirit; if it closes then I am on the opposing side and battle lines are to be drawn.
I look at people I have known all my life that are so filled with blinding hate and impotent rage that they will agree with any opinions (as absolute undeniable fact) just so long as ” …they are not what the other side believes.”
That if they were in their right minds they would never express these as their own, at least not without some level or research and questions
I have woke up in a world that simply questioning what I am told-by people who very likely have a profit motive-instantly labels me as mentally unfit and a disappointing waste of space that needs to be discarded. Come to think of it, I get the same condemnation if I don’t gleefully sign on to their beliefs within the acceptable time slot with which I am presented. Move too slowly and now you are a member of the great unwashed.
It’s absolutely unbelievable that the race of man fought its way to the top of the food chain to carp out to this.
And despite the yells and wails and accusations, no one appears to be changing the reality of what we are living, nor does it magically become all better by trying to somehow justify this mind-boggling insanity.
Based on the news articles that I have recently written, here’s some of the highlights that are starting to cause me to lose sleep:
• Somehow it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America. Now we are counting what people “feel”, rather than what they are. I wonder what happens to a communities’ number if 3/4 of the local population identifies as Bighorn Sheep? Do I have to declare it a Nature Preserve? I guess they don’t need any school funding; maybe a few restrictions on wolf crossings.
• Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good, ethical, and humanitarian. Illegals that are here are receiving benefits primarily due to the activities of one particular side; wonder how they are gonna vote?
• It was cool for Joe Biden to “blackmail” the President of Ukraine, but if Darth Cheeto inquires about it we whip out the impeachment torches.
• A chunk of the country went up into flames because of a movement called ‘Black Lives Matter”; trying to find an actual black person at one of their rallies is like trying to play “Where’s Waldo”. Except for the founder, who now possesses 4 multi-million dollar mansions I believe.
• Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to get sucking chest would in some sand-oriented landscape. Hey! Let’s try to move the voting age to sixteen, in fact, even though the brain is still growing and developing (unless something’s changed since I took AP Advanced Biology and placed out of it in collage.) and by law they are not a competent adult. I am curious at why the Democratic Caucus has been silent about giving sixteen year-olds the right to vote all of these years, but suddenly with all of the Trump people milling around they want to pass power into the hands of children that are not considered of sound mind enough to have a drink. Wonder if they could be unduly influenced to one side or the other?
• People who have never owned slaves are suddenly responsible for paying slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves. I have personally been told I owe reparations in the name of my racism and my privilege (by a woman driving a Cadillac, I have never owned one), even though my family didn’t show up until after 1911 from Canada. Based on my rather unapologetic and opportunistic family tree I am most certainly a “mudblood” with apologies to J.K. Rowling. But Skin color=conviction, apparently in the interest of not being racist. Just sayin’, I would have doing much better as a plantation owner than as a loudmouthed writer, so does someone owe ME reparations now that slavery’s ended?
• Inflammatory rhetoric (God only knows who gets to decide this definition) is outrageous, but harassing people in restaurants is virtuous.
• All investigation into the supposed child pedophilia rings in both Hollywood and our Government have absolutely stopped dead.
• The same group that was screaming about Russian interference is adamant the the voting machines should not be audited and the statistically impossible discrepancies ignored.
This is part 1 of a 3 part series.
Support The Liberty Loft by donating via PayPal or donate with crypto. Your support helps us achieve our mission to deliver conservative news and opinion. You can find us on a wide variety of social media channels or subscribe to our notifications to receive all the latest information as it is released.
428348 115917As I internet web site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling magnificent , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Greatest of luck. 660555
I agree with your point of view, your article has given me a lot of help and benefited me a lot. Thanks. Hope you continue to write such excellent articles.
789012 34038Hello, Neat post. There is an issue along along with your web site in internet explorer, may possibly test thisK IE nonetheless will be the marketplace chief and a big section of people will pass more than your outstanding writing due to this difficulty. 503175
579739 195229I like this post very much. I will surely be back. Hope that I can go via far more insightful posts then. Will likely be sharing your wisdom with all of my buddies! 163257
926935 530411yourselfm as burning with excitement along accumulative concentrating. alter ego was rather apocalyptic by the mated ethical self went up to. Its punk up to closed ego dispirited. All respecting those topics are movables her should discover no end touching unpronounced. Thanks so a lot! 653622
37369 218437The article posted was quite informative and helpful. You folks are performing a terrific job. Keep going. 128431
679903 233906The the next time I just read a blog, I truly hope that this doesnt disappoint me approximately brussels. Get real, Yes, it was my option to read, but I actually thought youd have some thing intriguing to say. All I hear is typically a couple of whining about something which you could fix when you werent too busy searching for attention. 531562
988145 806769This is really intriguing, Ill take a look at your other posts! 442138
109039 524252Cpr KIts really great read you know alot about this subject i see! 573399