Continued from part 1
- The self-destruction of our K-college education systems, which appear to have become mini-Al Qaeda style indoctrination camps.
- The refusal of historic levels of working-age, able-bodied men (or women, I don’t judge) to work, (heck, the Ability; I have tenants that stay home because “they don’t feel like going to work”. Shoot, neither do I; however, I have become addicted to doors that close, water that turns on, stuff in the fridge, so I really don’t comprehend how that is a viable attitude)
- Governments and employers are doubling down on pitting Americans against each other based on race/gender/age/affluence/literacy, (easy concept here: put red ants and black ants in a jar and shake them. They will fight each other, instead of going after whoever is agitating the jar.)
We are led by a bunch of rich people that convince the poor people that it is the fault of the other rich people that they are poor, and that if they will just support THIS group of rich people then they will make the other group of rich people give up their money and give it to the poor people. Repeat as necessary.
- Allowing election systems that are appropriate for a neighborhood treehouse club.
- Male predators invading women’s and girls’ private areas, while ‘identifying as female’ has become the new “GoTo” (replacing skill and talent) to win physically based competitions.
And the list goes on-I’ll have the rest in a few days.
While the world screams full-throttle towards what could be the third world war, we have idiots at the wheel-that are supremely concerned about whether or not Putin is ignoring climate changes as he pounds the Ukraine into rubble.
Biden is seeing rock-bottom approval ratings(!). My mother thinks that if we can just get rid of him we’ll be back on the road to rainbows and puppies.
At least three more years of this fun are ahead of us. Who in their right mind is looking forward to those three years with any degree of optimism?
Consider how much more chaos and aggression Biden’s weakness will likely invite within the whole four-year period of his presidency, if so much can go so badly in just one year.
Okay, I’ll grant that Darth Cheeto was a jerk. You know what he wasn’t? Dangerously incompetent. Or bumbling on national television sounding like his lithium drip had just kicked in.
AA has this down pat; Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery.
Denial, as everyone knows somewhere deep down, only makes matters worse.
To a certain extent, Biden supporters know that the rest of the world is not viewing them favorably.
In fact, the attitude can be summed up as:
“Somewhere, a tree is working very hard to make sure that you have enough oxygen to survive.
You owe it an apology.”
For the sake of the country, we need Biden supporters to tell the truth: Voting for Joe Biden was a horrific-and very possibly catastrophic-mistake.
And-let’s be honest-very possibly your last.
The “Anybody but Trump” philosophy is costing lives-and has a very good chance of that number going into the tens of millions.
You were lied to, for some reason. And you bought it, for some reason.
Believe it or not, that’s a forgivable offense, no matter how hard we tried to tell you that you were committing a colossal nut.
But if you continue to hold this particular course near and dear to your heart, after witnessing with your own eyes the fruits of your labor, well, that’s on you.
I don’t have to make some veiled threat like “We are not going to forgive you.” Because I don’t have to.
Martial law, a collapsing economy, starvation and shortage, and a real possibility of being turned into a bunch of ionized atoms as people are dying by the thousands should be able to make the point.
Without me having to say another word.