You know what’s really amusing, is how the left sits around calling the Qanon folks nasty names, and mocks them, while the climate freaks on their side, are grinding up grasshoppers and making “hamburgers” out of them in order to “save the planet.” The climate change stuff is a “religion” to the left. These are very godless people, who fill the need for a ‘higher power” by saving the planet, and they literally have become a crazy cult.
David Webb explained on Fox News how the left treats “global warming” as a religion.
“Climate change revision is the reformation of the new global warming cult. It’s the religion of the Left,” he said on his Fox Nation show “Reality Check.”
Webb blamed the Left for “scaring the younger generations” in order to spread their “climate change hysteria,” and accused them of advocating for the wrong solution.
“They’re easy to frighten, just tell them their world is ending… but do all these climate strikers know what they’re protesting for? Seems the discussion is more often centered around [carbon dioxide] than the environment at large,” he said.
The discussion should be focused on the environment as a whole, including the economic environment explained Webb, who accused the Left of focusing specifically on fossil fuels and “other clever buzzwords.”
“Our environment is everything around us including and importantly, our economic environment. We have to be able to afford the things we want to do,” Webb said.
Webb also threw jabs at the highly contentious Green New Deal. “After all it’s the big New Green Deal, which isn’t the real deal, and America the prosperous is the Satan. Hey, every religion needs a Satan,” Webb said.
Good point. But the biggest “Satan” of all, is the conservative right.
And the big push now to “save the planet” is eating bugs. Yes, if you start eating spiders, and other creepy crawlers, you’ll be saving the earth from the never-ending impending doom that we’ve been hearing about since 1960.
Here are the 5 reasons why climate change “experts” claim eating bugs will save the planet:
1. Edible insects can produce equivalent amounts of quality protein when compared to animals.
2. Insects require less care and upkeep than livestock.
3. We’re actually running out of protein.
4. Insects are part of a virtuous eco-cycle.
5. You can start small and work your way up.
And hey, if you’re looking for a bug burger recipe, I’ve got you covered…
You can watch the video below:
Bug Burgers! pic.twitter.com/dcs177n8LE
— Damien Slash (@damienslash) November 21, 2022
Just to keep all this climate hysteria in proper perspective, I think it’s important to call out all the failed “eco-tragedies” that never came to be.
Below are the 41 failed doomsday, eco-apocalyptic predictions:
1. 1967: Dire Famine Forecast By 1975
2. 1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989
3. 1970: Ice Age By 2000
4. 1970: America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
5. 1971: New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
6. 1972: New Ice Age By 2070
7. 1974: Space Satellites Show New Ice Age Coming Fast
8. 1974: Another Ice Age?
9. 1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life (data and graph)
10. 1976: Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
11. 1980: Acid Rain Kills Life In Lakes (additional link)
12. 1978: No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend (additional link)
13. 1988: Regional Droughts (that never happened) in 1990s
14. 1988: Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs
15. 1988: Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (they’re not)
16. 1989: Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
17. 1989: New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
18. 2000: Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
19. 2002: Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
20. 2004: Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
21. 2008: Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
22. 2008: Climate Genius Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
23. 2009: Climate Genius Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
24. 2009: UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
25. 2009: Climate Genius Al Gore Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
26. 2013: Arctic Ice-Free by 2015 (additional link)
27. 2014: Only 500 Days Before ‘Climate Chaos’
28. 1968: Overpopulation Will Spread Worldwide
29. 1970: World Will Use Up All its Natural Resources
30. 1966: Oil Gone in Ten Years
31. 1972: Oil Depleted in 20 Years
32. 1977: Department of Energy Says Oil will Peak in 1990s
33. 1980: Peak Oil In 2000
34. 1996: Peak Oil in 2020
35. 2002: Peak Oil in 2010
36. 2006: Super Hurricanes!
37. 2005 : Manhattan Underwater by 2015
38. 1970: Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
39. 1970: Nitrogen buildup Will Make All Land Unusable
40. 1970: Decaying Pollution Will Kill all the Fish
41. 1970s: Killer Bees!
I can assure you, I will never eat a bug, unless it’s by accident, while I’m outside BBQing steaks on the grill, and one flies into my mouth or something.
Life is to enjoy. We’re not here on this planet, at this amazing time, just to go backward, and live worse than the cave dwellers did.
Eat delicious food, have a good time, and be a kind and responsible human, without turning into a compete over-the-top, paranoid whacko.
This post originally appeared on WayneDupree.com.