During a routine procedure, a Florida lady tragically lost her life when a surgical robot is said to have burnt a hole in her gut. In an attempt to bring justice for his late wife Sandra Sultzer, her heartbroken husband Harvey Sultzer filed a federal wrongful death case after the event. The complaint, filed on February 6, claims that after undergoing a da Vinci surgical robot treatment at Baptist Health Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Sandra had serious health problems. During the procedure, ISI’s popular da Vinci robot—a multiarmed, remote-controlled apparatus—was utilized.
Tragic Outcome: Surgical Robot Causes Intestinal Burns, Resulting in Florida Woman’s Untimely Demise
This post originally appeared on WayneDupree.com.