Washington, D.C. – Earlier this week, President Trump put a hold on US funding of the World Health Organization (WHO). Since that day, he has come under fire for holding the funding and blaming the WHO. While the media may go after President Trump, the WHO brought this on themselves.
The fact that the main stream media is now coming to the defense of WHO should cause a ton of concern. They have quickly called President Trump’s decision stupid and dangerous. But a quick look at what the WHO has done makes it clear it was a smart move.
It all started with the WHO and their actions in China. According to Fox News, the WHO may have been complicit in the China coverup. Reports are that the United States has launched an investigation into what happened. This led to President Trump stopping their funding.
The WHO made accusations against President Trump and his travel restrictions from China. They were not proposing any actions at the time Trump restricted travel. But the media will not report that information to you.
A recent video should also cause a lot of concerns for Americans across the country. In a recent video that was shared on the Fox News show Tucker Carlson. In the video, the WHO official suggests that people may need to be removed from their homes over coronavirus concerns.
Now the WHO official is saying that the WHO may have to enter homes and remove someone forcefully. As Tucker says in the clip, they will take your kids and keep them safe. I don’t think so. Someone reporting to my home and attempting to take my child from me amid this will have a rude awakening.
The media (and many others) would like you to believe that this was a horrible decision by President Trump. They would like you to think that it will lead to issues in the United States. This could not be further from the truth, but what should we expect from the main stream media.
They continue to promote the lies of the timeline against President Trump. They are committed to using the coronavirus as an attempt to remove him from office. They say his inaction and delays led to additional deaths. In case you want a more accurate timeline, I would encourage you see the video below from Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R, TX). It’s a much more accurate timeline of events to help clarify things.
You are being bombarded with the left’s hyperbolic and hypocritical attacks about the Trump Administration’s response to coronavirus. It’s disingenuous and counterproductive, so it’s time to debunk this false narrative with facts.
— Rep. Dan Crenshaw (@RepDanCrenshaw) April 17, 2020
Several others have spoken out against President Trump halting funding. One popular person is Bill Gates. Recently, Gates tweeted against President Trump’s halting of funding.
Halting funding for the World Health Organization during a world health crisis is as dangerous as it sounds. Their work is slowing the spread of COVID-19 and if that work is stopped no other organization can replace them. The world needs @WHO now more than ever.
— Bill Gates (@BillGates) April 15, 2020
Gates has been the subject of many suggested conspiracy theories about coronavirus. At The Liberty Loft, we are not supporting these conspiracy theories, but simply sharing the information that is present. This simply highlights the powerful people and financial influence that is had in regards to the WHO funding.
While the decision has not been popular, it does appear to be the right decision for now. If the WHO assisted China with their coverup of the coronavirus scandal, the United States should cut all funding to the organization. As Rep. Crenshaw suggests above, the WHO did not help in slowing down the coronavirus. President Trump’s quick actions did. While we may not all agree on the things President Trump says or does, this was a great decision and example of leadership amid the chaos.
You can contact JD through The Liberty Loft’s website or by Twitter. If you like what you read, please consider donating to support The Liberty Loft so we can continue to deliver great content.