Charlotte, N.C. — This is a continuation of an article from yesterday. You can find part one here.
So here’s my answer as far as some of the Society-ending absurdities that I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around
.• “No means No!” I personally agree — until it turns out that “Regret for a bad Decision the following day, week, or month ALSO means “No,” and can be used to decide-retroactively-that a Rape occurred.
- A father is obligated to pay child support even if he finds out the child is not his-if he has been part of that child’s life for a certain amount of time. (OK, I personally agree with this, but have to acknowledge that it seems really unfair)
- People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans (and let’s be honest-probably partied the heck out of their source of “free” funding) for their degrees. But under no circumstance are we going to ask HOW these college kids qualified for the loans, and why on a $50,000 loan someone can pay $$85,000 for 8 years and still owe $163,420.
- There does not appear to be any video credible footage of the plane that hit the Pentagon, Epstein’s jail cell, or the Las Vegas concert shooter. Any attempts to track anything, including the number of cameras that suddenly all went offline in all three of these instances can not be tracked, at least on Google. In fact, when I tried to find out, the first three pages were nothing but links about how “anyone asking questions” must be a tin-foil hat-wearing right-wing nut job. Try it yourselves.
- By that same token, try to look up “Reasons to Question the Vaccine”; I went four pages deep with nothing but links to how the “Vaccine was great”, or how anyone questioning the Vaccine was a drooling, straight-jacket wearing psychopath. I am not “anti-vaccine”, but I have some questions-and apparently that makes me some sort of evil heretic to be shunned at all costs.
- If the vaccine works why do I need a passport? And if the vaccine doesn’t work, why do I need a passport? In fact, why do I need the Vaccine if when I get it I can still catch COVID, pass it on to others that may have fatal results regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not, or personally die from COVID anyway?
- On that note, we castigate college students with no real world experience for taking out huge loans to go to colleges that they have been brainwashed and conditioned into believing that they have to attend while ignoring both predatory lending practices and colleges subsequently hiking their tuition into the stratosphere. As if they have the remotest chance of being treated fairly by a lender that has a team of lawyers on the payroll with decades of experience with which to fine-tune their contracts. I have actually had a local restaurant offer $10 an hour to make sandwiches; Culinary Degree Required. So the Employers are part of the problem with stupid requirements such as this.
- Immigrants with tuberculosis, COVID, and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.
- 1998-2020: Anyone Claiming that there will be a Global Vaccination Passport and National Tracking database is a paranoid conspiracy theorist and their dangerous Un-American misinformation must be stopped!
- 2021-Anyone opposed to the Global Vaccination Passport and National Tracking database is a conspiracy theorist and their dangerous Un-American misinformation must be stopped!
doublethink. / (ˈdʌbəlˌθɪŋk) / noun. deliberate, perverse, or unconscious acceptance or promulgation of directly conflicting facts, principles, etc. at the same time, with no apparent contradiction.
- The Electoral College should be Abolished-unless it gives us the results that we want, in which case it’s OK and once our guy gets in we will be absolutely silent on the issue.
- In fact, you had ALSO better have your three-year tag if you want to work, shop, travel, or eat out. Of course, it’s impossible to monitor and racist to demand that we get a Voter ID for every heartbeat out there, but having a National Vaccination ID and database for everyone is considered reasonable, sane and safe. And required, soon. Ebola, Conjunctivitis, AIDS, Chlamydia, Tuberculosis=those are fine. No COVID shot, no entry.
- Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gangbangers who jump the southern fence are welcome. My buddy went though the fires to get his citizenship, only to watch Gorge’ and his buddies walk in and start drawing welfare.
- $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care is not.
- For my “representatives”, the average age is around 60 years, with around 80% white, almost all either politicians or lawyers.
- About 50% of Congressfolks become millionaires with 2-3 years on a $175k salary. That return is around 300% total assuming NO expenses at all. Warren Buffet runs around 20% and has since 1965.
- Not religious. But...Revelation 13:16-18 “Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell who does not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.” We laugh about this, and call the people that even consider it rubes-even as it’s coming true in front of our eyes. The Key to NYC pass (phone app), announced Tuesday by New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, will require vaccination for workers and customers for indoor dining, indoor fitness facilities and indoor entertainment facilities such as performance spaces and movie theaters. Soon to be followed by food purchases, transportation, and private property ownership I am betting.
- Businesses supporting “Vaccine passports”. How can these businesses not understand that the folks who were gleefully allowing you to go bankrupt last year by stopping anyone from going out are the same ones pushing this? The folks that went out anyway were the ones that kept you in business, and those are the the ones you are telling to stay away. And it amounts to almost 40% of the country.
- On that note, instead of trying to figure out how to make everyone “share” the bill for a $600 insulin shot, we should be asking why is the same shot from the same manufacturer at the same production facility in Canada closer to $2.75? Why am I not allowed to get that here? And why can I get thrown in jail for going there to get one? Why is a hip replacement $70k+ here and $7k in Spain? And why do we not have politicians hanging from the trees over this?
The final part of this list will be tomorrow.
Support The Liberty Loft by donating via PayPal or donate with crypto. Your support helps us achieve our mission to deliver conservative news and opinion. You can find us on a wide variety of social media channels or subscribe to our notifications to receive all the latest information as it is released.